Get rid of boring Retrospectives
Half-day workshop - in English
During this workshop participants will gain better and deeper understanding of the retrospective meeting. Participants shall explore different ways to facilitate a retrospective while understanding pro's and con's of the different styles and activities.
This will be achieved by plenty of exercises, simulations and role plays.
Throughout the workshop participants will be able to understand the power of retrospectives through a rolling exercise that will demonstrate the learning and improvement that can be achieved by having efficient retrospectives. Participants will also reflect on the pitfalls of not having frequent and effective retrospectives.
Topic that will be covered are:
- Understanding the framework of a retrospectives.
- Different techniques to gather data.
- Different techniques to analyze data and generate insights.
- Group facilitation skills and group decision making knowledge.
- Different ways of doing retrospectives.
- A toolbox for making the most out of retrospectives.
- Traps and pitfalls of retrospectives.
- Knowledge to "smell" problems in retrospectives.
Primarily for: Developers, Tester/test leads, Project managers, Architects, UX specialists, Product developers, Managers, Scrum masters, Agile coaches, Designers, Others